Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intersections Artist: Speakeasy DC

An Interview with Eva Salvetti

Jacqueline Lawton: What type of artist are you?
Eva Salvetti: A part-time one.

JL: Where were you born? How did you end up where you are now?
ES: Argentina. Long story, full of serendipities. Come to our SpeakeasyDC show and you will find out.

JL: If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
ES: I am a rat in the Chinese Horoscope, rats are sneaky and nasty. I take that.

JL: List five words that describe your personality.
ES: My name is Maria Eva.

JL: What is the best advice you have to give?
ES: I am terrible at giving advice. I usually go to “Carolyn Hax” for it.

JL: Finish this sentence: I am an intersection of…?
ES: Raquel and Tati (my parents).
~~
SpeakeasyDC
Wetbacks, Aliens and Towelheads: Stories from the First Generation, humorous and edgy autobiographical offerings by DC's popular company of storytellers.
Friday, Feb 26 at 9:30 PM
Saturday, Feb 27 at 7:30 PM

Sprenger Theater
Tickets: $18.50
For audiences ages 16 and up.
http://www.speakeasydc.org/

CLICK HERE to watch storyteller Vijai Nathan in"The Road Less Traveled: Stories about Being Different" - Sept 12, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment