Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fall in Love with Lulu Fall

"This project is about self-love and self-exploration. I find that generally, people tend to keep themselves in a box, especially when listening to music. I try to use my music as a vehicle to allow this self-exploration to happen. It's about airing your dirty laundry and releasing those skeletons from you closet. The music I'm performing at Intersections touches on things that humans, especially young women like me, experience everyday, but are afraid to reveal in everyday conversation. Things like self-esteem and loss of identity, lust, heartbreak, fear, abortion, things like that. Embrace your strenghts, fears, and fantasies everybody!!" --Lulu Fall
~~
Lulu Fall
Two Cafe Concerts by a dynamic new Senegalese-Cameroonian-American vocalist and her guitarist Andy Fahs.
Saturday, Feb 20 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday, Mar 5 from 6:30 - 8:00
PM
Lobby
FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment