Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't Miss Christylez in Action

"I call myself a Progressive Hip-Hop Artist, mixing traditional elements of Hip-Hop, like Human-Beatboxing & Rhyming, with World-Music instrumentation. I wanted to take-on this project with Patrick Crowley to merge my Hip-Hop Concert with his Theater Expertise, to create a totally new experience for myself and others. The music itself will merge Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz, & World Music, and the production as a whole merges Hip-Hop concert with Theater." --Christylez Bacon

~~
In Pursuit of Me: The Story of Christylez Bacon, a world premier merging of music and theatre by one of Washington hip-hop's rising stars.
Saturday, Feb 27 at 9:30 PM
Friday, Mar 5 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, Mar 6 at 9:30 PM

Sprenger Theater
Tickets: $15
For audiences ages 13 and up.

Family Performance:
Saturday, Feb 20 at 1:30 PM
Lobby
Tickets: FREE

Dance Party:
Saturday, Mar 6 at 11:00 PM
Sprenger Theater
Tickets: $5

To Buy Tickets, click HERE.

http://www.christylez.com/
http://www.itsthebeatbox.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yo, I heard that joint was FIRE. I'm there for sure!

    ReplyDelete